Friday, March 6, 2009

Law and Swimming

Hola! Greetings from the Writing Center!

Yep, I'm updating my blog at work. And I learned in my law class that if you work for the government--which technically, I do--then any non-confidential material on your computer's hard drive, including emails, could potentially be published in a newspaper/another form of media.

So, note to any editors out there... I'm cool if you're cool. I trust you not to out me to the whole world. And even if you do, I'm looking forward to increased readership.

Anyway, my life:

I dropped the boyfriend off at the airport last night. So I will have the entire weekend to do as I please--without distractions. And I'll need it. I have to do this huge 10-page paper for Thursday and I've been complaining about it more than I've been working on it. But that's me.

HOWEVER

The weather is so GLORIOUS outside that I'm not sure I'm going to be able to deny the seductive call of the swimming pool. Decisions decisions.

GAR!

1 comment:

  1. You know what sucks more than crying a lot? Having a shortage of free time to catch up on doing nothing. I would kill myself if I had that problem!

    ReplyDelete